Monday, January 28, 2013

Getting the Ball Rolling: An Introduction

Seeing as this is the first entry in the blog, I suppose I should probably use it to introduce myself.

Who am I?

My name is Faith, and this is a collection of blog entries for just about anything that peaks my interest or that I fancy to talk about. From culture to what is currently going on in my own life, it's all going to pop up here (more then likely).

I am currently studying for an English major, but hopefully will move on to a Creative Writing one. You'll find that a lot of my writings will often revolve around art and writing and all of that "artsy-fartsy" stuff. I am a hopeless nerd for all sorts of things, from mythology to history to Japanese culture and way too many things to list. Music, the arts, all that and more will possibly be discussed.

And that is just touching the tip of the iceberg.

I'll be adding things as I go along, but for now, I would like to say welcome. Welcome to my weird and wonderful piece of the Internet known as my blog, Fantasy Found.

 - Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment